Monday, March 12, 2012

Into the Morning Reads gives The White Lilac 4 1/2 stars!

 Into the Morning Reads Review:    

The White Lilac starts off with hints of the Hunger Games, though in a very different setting. Which is what initially intrigued me about the book when the author contacted me with the request to read & review it. I pulled the file up on my Nook & spent the next few hours entirely engrossed in the story of Caryn, Beta Earth's one & only hope for a cure to a condition already affecting small children, and Kai, an orphan on the street who only steals what he needs to survive but has been dragged in by the local crime syndicate to do something he never wanted to do in order to find out about his past.

I really really enjoyed this book & recommend it to anyone who loves dystopian stories. Seriously, go buy it. It's an epic story worth being published by Random House or Simon & Schuster!

Check out the full review here.

No comments:

Post a Comment