Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I'm excited!

I should proably always write when I'm excited. Somehow words flow better and everything sounds brilliant, which also surprisingly seems to last even when I come back to it on a day when I'm just ho-hum. So the news that brought on this great mood....

A new 5 stars review of The White Lilac! You can find the whole review at The Life of Fiction, but here's a sneak peek.

★★★★★

"I loved the The White Lilac it is an excellent excellent read. It's unforgettable, original, intense, and will have you asking a million questions like, "What would you do?". The author creates a fantastic future world and worlds that are very imaginative and unbelievable. I love where she takes this story and the twists and turns and new information we learn throughout.... Christina J. Adams kept me entranced and unbelievably hooked to a new story line and excellent plot!" --Carole at The Life of Fiction

No comments:

Post a Comment