Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Possible New Ideas

I'd like to spice things up and I'm considering several new ideas to try. And here's the best part. I'm torn between them, so I could use your help. :)

1. I'd like to do something with the design of this site. I'm not really sure what though. Suggestions would be awesome. I've thought of having more links/gadgets on the side, but then the problem is which ones.

2. I'm thinking of having more blurbs on my current projects. How would be the best way to showcase this? I could create posts with it or create another page that shows future projects. Any other ideas or suggestions?

3. I've thought of having a video log on YouTube where I could answer questions reader ask me. Any thoughts on how best to do this?

That's it for now. I would like to do some of these and it's possible that I could get around to doing all of them. The problem is they will take time to figure out. Which ones should I focus on first?

Leave me a comment or send me an e-mail at adamschristinawriter @ yahoo .com!

No comments:

Post a Comment