Monday, April 22, 2013

Normalcy

Def. The state of being normal

I am happy to say life is back to normal! My computer is working just fine. Almost all of my preferences are back to the way I like them...and the best thing of all is I can write again. Only one shadow on my otherwise bright shiny day is that I lost about 3 pages of Remembered Chapter 5. I think I remember what I wrote, but I've started rewriting it and already it's different. Not that different is bad. I just really liked what I said the first time.

That being said, all this time on my own with an actual piece of paper and pen between my fingers has given me time to think. I expect some of those thoughts will leak through to here and I'm really looking forward to where life will go next.

Especially since there are two movies I can't wait to see!!! Star Trek Into Darkness and Iron Man 3! Theatres here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment